Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jack Skellington

I am a registered massage therapist with a skeleton in my closet. Ok ok so not so much in my closet - he currently resides in my basement. I purchased him (I keep saying him because when I bought him I jokingly referred to him as Jack Skellington and it stuck) years ago when I was in school and desperately needed him as reference material. I tend to be a visual learner (surprise surprise). Now however, he tends to hang around keeping an eye on the basement except for once a year when he gets wheeled out to the front hall where I can show him off for Hallowe'en! The other day was rainy and glum and when I saw him staring listlessly at nothing in particular I realized that he captured how I was feeling exactly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment